Monday, July 29, 2013

Faustina Actress Found - A Personal Message From Leonardo Defilippis


Thanks to you, to your prayers and to your generous support, I have wonderful news! Miraculously God has cleared from our path the roadblock we faced, and I can now introduce you to the actress whom He has chosen for the role of Faustina: Messenger of Divine Mercy. This is so exciting!

You know, by doing something like this, producing a live drama on a beautiful saint, I will continue to face overwhelming obstacles. But I have courage, thanks to you! With you beside me on this adventure, praying and sacrificing, God will overcome every difficulty placed in our way, and we will share His Divine Mercy to your family and friends, bringing hope and new life.

So now, without further ado, I introduce to you the talented actress whom God has sent to play Faustina: Messenger of Divine Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment